This is the "bonus room" before. The previous home owner used it as a dinning room. Tim thought it would be a nice idea to have a place for me to keep my books.
Lady's effort to help us paint.
In the meantime, Lola A.K.A "Evil Princess" as Tim calls her, learned how to climb the pear tree two weeks ago. Then she looked over at the wires that are behind her in this picture and decided it would be fun to tightrope walk them. At that point I put the camera away and started swearing. She got about five feet before I ran to get a ladder and chased her back to the tree. She has since learned that she is NOT allowed in the tree anymore.
Lola's middle name may be trouble, but Charcoal likes to occasionally find it too. Here he is under the deck. Luckily for him he was able to squeeze back out so we didn't have to dismantle it.



Seriously? This post never showed up until now. Anyway, I do love the book room. Naughty Lola!
ReplyDelete