Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Few of the Things I Love About This Time of Year.

Building our vertical garden.
Flowers and succulents in the pallet gardens.

Flowers in the front yard.

Flowers in the back yard.

Flowers in hanging baskets.
Tim and I have absolutely enjoyed adding a little of our own touch to our yard this year, and a big part of the fun for me is seeing the plants change as they gradually fill out and grow. Hope you enjoy the beautiful colors as much as I do!

Updated flower pallet 8/21/12.

Updated succulent pallet 8/21/12. 
 

4 comments:

  1. I need to come over stat and see all this awesomeness in person! I love the personal touches you guys have added to the already great space you guys call home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vertical garden. I've never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! I wanted to say amazing, but the way I wanted to say it wouldn't come out correct in the typing, so you got awesome! I love the unique flowers in the mix of some of the norms. I love the quilt for Grandma Betty too, I hope she likes it as much as my little one has loved hers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collages you made, make your gardens look like quilts. So perfectly Julie!

    ReplyDelete