It has been a busy, but fun two weeks.
![]() |
| Started from scratch with this. |
![]() |
| Just about finished... |
![]() |
| Turned right side out.... |
![]() |
| And all done! |
![]() |
| This is an Amy Butler pattern that is great for make-up bags. |
![]() |
| A peek inside. |
![]() |
| Time for cooking salsa. |
![]() |
| The dogs during the salsa prep. |
![]() |
| Pretty little Lola in the garden by the peppers. |
![]() |
| Yum. |
![]() |
| And more peppers. |
![]() |
| Salsa and a few jars of tomato juice to make soup. |
![]() |
| The ladies checking out the goods. |
![]() |
| Delicious! |
![]() |
| And one more bag made from scratch. |
![]() |
| The inside. |
![]() |
| All put together. |
![]() |
| The "outside" of the reversible bag. |
![]() |
| Charcoal checking out the goods. Oh, and see the little yellow pot in the background, it has cuttings from my succulent garden for another project. |
![]() |
| Put in my first magnetic pocket. They are super easy, but new to me! |
![]() |
| The "inside" of the reversible bag. |
![]() |
| Found these beauties on sale at Cactus and Tropical. |
![]() |
| Thought they would look lovely in my living room. The need to be soaked in water so.... |
![]() |
| I love the way it turned out. |
![]() |
| Found these on sale. |
![]() |
| And this little gem. |
![]() | |||
| Put it together to make a lovely little indoor garden. |
Each project helps me a little with the next one. What I liked, what I would change, and what completely failed (a few of those to come in my next post!)






























Love the bag with the chevron stripes!
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative! You make me so jealous of your skills.
I wish I had the motivation to do all these kinds of things! A few years when I am not overwhelmed by little kiddlins! Then you can kick my butt into gear if I am still not motivated. I still think that Verl wants you to give me her bag. hehe ;-)
ReplyDelete