This Halloween was time for something new. After browsing Pinterest I came across
these masks made of crepe paper. Real feathers seemed like much more fun. So I headed to a few craft stores and picked up the goods.
 |
| Started with these. I couldn't find any of the fancy long nosed masks at any local stores so I improvised and used two layers of painted card stock for the beak. Then organized the feathers into groups and heated up the glue gun. |
 |
| Put on layers of feathers. |
 |
| Picked out some beads to compliment the colors in the feathers and cover the glued feathers around the eyes.... |
 |
| And ended up with this. Timber and Tim were nice enough to model if for me. Gigi was not interested. Let's hope she will wear her costume I am sewing for her! |
 |
| Pictures of the pups' costumes coming soon. |
So creative, as always!
ReplyDelete