Monday, October 24, 2011

Projects in Pieces and Pictures


A summary of our past week in pictures.


 Grant and Tim measuring and cutting. I get a kick out of seeing Tim and Grant working together because I see how alike they can be. They are both hard workers and both good with working numbers in their heads.


Walls starting to go up.



A vent for circulation.

Tim cutting the dividers for the laying boxes.


The laying boxes. This way we don't have to walk into the Hen House to get the eggs.


After narrowing it down to three, we chose the far left (Candy Apple) with white trim.

Lola being mischevious as usual.
 A bee on our flowers. Our neighbors have beehives and we were lucky to receive a jar of honey on our doorstep the other day. Just in time to go in my tea when my cold hit. It was delicious.


A bag in pieces (The Sunday Sling by Amy Butler.) Now to cut the lining.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and were able to enjoy the beautiful weather.


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! It is allowing me to comment again! I am very envious and in great admiration of your coop! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! wtg on all your projects, I love the color choice too :)

    ReplyDelete