Today the
Moda Bake Shop announced the honorable mentions for the contest. Out of approximately 120 entries, they listed nine that they liked that didn't quite make it to the final four. The finalists will be announced later today. I can't wait to see what made the cut. Unfortunately my Studio Apron did not make it, but I was lucky to be on the honorable mention list. Here is what they had to say:
JUDGES COMMENTS:
Absolutely love this studio apron/sewing caddy/chair caddy. Beautifully
created with fabrics that coordinate well and create a very attractive
organizational tool. Great idea which is very inventive, creative, and
practical as it will save us time looking for all our tools. Must have
this!!!
Oh man! I guess that's good and bad news, ay? Well, you have a piece of art to use either way :0)
ReplyDeleteYou were robbed! :-). Love your caddy! Now start making them for your Etsy shop!
ReplyDeleteYou're a winner in my book! It will be interesting to see who wins.
ReplyDelete