Also, for fun (and since I used a few of my favorite pieces of stash for this) I am entering it in this quilting contest. If you like looking at quilts check out their flicker group to see some fabulous pieces from some truly talented people!
![]() |
| The lovely fabrics I picked out of my stash. |
![]() |
| Testing out where to place the panels....please ignore our brown lawn :) |
![]() |
| The front. |
![]() |
| The back in the works. |
![]() |
| Lots of ironing was involved to make seams lay flat. |
![]() |
| Of course Charcoal had to be involved. |
![]() |
| The finished product. |
![]() |
| Lola scrutinizing my work. |
![]() |
| The back of the finished product. |
![]() |
| Packaged and ready to go. |
![]() |
| Grandma Betty with the family. |
![]() |
| The Elkins gals....what a fun family! |












Love it! You make the best blankets (and other stuff).
ReplyDeletethat's fun that you got to meet a lot more of Terri's fam! I love that blanket and how you post pics of all your projects here. it's kind of like a portfolio of Julie :)
ReplyDelete