Thursday, October 18, 2012

Projects That Have Failed

Over the last several months I've constantly had a list of projects to do, and Pintrest has only added to that list. Here are two of the projects that failed....

Remember this cute wreath?
And an up close view.

Well, it had to lay flat for several days for the roots to take. Lola decided it was one of her favorite places to sleep.

Silly cross eyed kitty!

I misted it every day, but she would still lay on it, even if it was moved to a different spot.
Finally most of the plants were crushed and it got tossed.
 All of the animals (except Timber) helped to destroy the next project.

I was so excited to make this "Hen and Chicks" when I found a decorative wire hen at a local store.
The plant filled in nicely on the top.

But I noticed that the "chicks" had started disappearing. Then one day I caught Gretchen picking them off. Another day it was Lola or Charcoal trying to remove them.
Then the real hens decided they loved to eat the plant. It has made a comeback a few times only to be eaten again. This photo was taken tonight. Poor little plant.

2 comments:

  1. Silly pets! Most of your projects are so fabulous, I guess there had to be a few that didn't work out to make it fair for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except that these preojects didnt fail because of you, they failed because your animals loved them to death, haha.

    ReplyDelete